Update 25th of April 2021
- Two community meetings have been held; the 14th of April SAAG Meeting and the 17th of April Community Meeting.
- Report back from the SHPNA Planning and Land Use Committee due at the next SHPNA monthly board meeting 28th of April.
- In the meantime see our post with links to google collateral on the project. https://www.shpna.org/update-after-april-2021-community-meetings-on-the-google-downtown-west-project/
- Still time to give feedback to the City of San Jose on the projects.
Upcoming Meetings and how to participate
BOTH these projects are being considered at the following upcoming Planning Commission and City Council Meetings
- Planning Commission Hearing
- Wednesday, April 28, 2021
- 6:30 p.m.
- ZOOM MEETING: https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/99238834559
- City Council Hearing
- Tuesday, May 25, 2021
- 1.:30 p.m.
- No Meeting link at present
See images 7 and 8 for how to participate and give feedback before and at these meetings. Here is the link mentioned on slide 8. https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting