We held a great meeting with a full agenda on October 27th. Please find below the highlights including information from our guest speakers and upcoming non SHPNA but informational community meetings.
|1. Recording of Susan Ellenberg webinar. Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/nvx62vpmuePpTbmfLvawebHCz403zhO7xMyLxxsHQ8G4sPmM8ZicCm_-STejhIpU.IopSiFd1QXJnopDB. Passcode: iX*XuW$7 |
2. Trace Elementary School is participating in the City of San Jose Walk n Roll Program, find out more at the following link and if you want to sign up to help use the following form.
Upcoming Meetings / Non-SHPNA Events – (Informational)
1. City of San José Redistricting Commission – City Council Study Session on SB 9 & SB. 10. Thursday. October 28th 1:30 pm – https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/93052835954
2. Catalyze SV Opportunity Housing dialogue. Thursday, October 28th 5:30 to 7:00 pm – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/opportunity-housing-a-public-dialogue-featuring-diverse-perspectives-tickets-179047715537
3. San Jose Charter Commission Public Hearings. Saturday, November 6 – 11:00am to 1:00pm – https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/94141759036
4. Project Homekey: Arena Hotel (D6) The City of San José Housing Department is hosting a public meeting to discuss the Project Homekey application for funding to acquire the Arena Hotel, located on the Alameda. Wednesday Nov 10, 2021 06:00 PM – https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Tc3r6hDnRXqmbg5XNcRy4Q
5. PRNS 1343 The Alameda_3rd Community Meeting (Hanchett Park). Wednesday November 17, 2021 6:00-7:30 p.m. – https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/95819172720